Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Chronicles of "Subang Park" Pt. 1

Today, Mrs. Tan my Advance Functions lecturer, held a small picnic for her mentees and some of her students from her class which included ME!

Already late preparing my contribution to the picnic (Bruschetta), I rushed down to Subang Park with a steady pace with little time to absorb and enjoy the beautiful Saturday morning. I tell you, it was the best weather in a few months.

Passing Sheraton, I wasn't sure about the directions to the park. Thank God I met a friendly man who helped me get my bearings right. *Phew* I hate to be lost what more at this very late moment. =|

I took a short breath when I reached the park then, someone honked me and hollered out to me.
*Blur... Blur...*
Me: Oh, hey! (It was Eng Seng)
Eng Seng: Wanna ride?
Me: Sure why not.
Eng Seng: Get in then.
Me: (You bet!) =D

So riding in Eng Seng's moms car with him, we went a short distance until we hit some traffic in the park's roads. We opt to walk to the park now which was not more than 50m away.

Hey, I Eng Seng, do you see them?
Uh... nope =/

*Teet Teet* (Sofia the redhead calling)
Sofia: Hey Alex, where are you? I can't find Mrs. Tan and I have been walking around twice already. People are looking at me with that "you don't belong here" look because I am carrying a handbag and all."
Me : Uh... I haven't found Mrs. Tan yet too, where are you?
Sofia: I am at the main area near the tennis courts.
Me: Ok, I am with Eng Seng, we will go look at the other end of the park.
*click*

20 min later, we were still wandering about but we decided to meet now, Eng Seng's nasi lemak was waiting to be eaten. =P

*calls sofia again*
Me: Where are you?
Sofia: I am near the Frangiepanie trees.
Me: What the HECK is Frenchiepanie? (A french tree?)
Sofia: You know Frangiepanie? (hmm... NO!)
Me: It has flowers right, what color are they?
Sofia: White, they have white flowers.
Me: Ok, be there, just stay put for a moment.
*click*











Red hair day! Ken and Sofia

1 Comments:

Blogger Josh Designs and blog said...

Hmm...gosh, that sounds like so much fun...im so bored these few days after returning back, the 23 hour flight and all...urgh, now that im back, im just surfin and readin...so so boring

Cant wait for college..

April 12, 2008 at 11:47 PM

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home