Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Football Crazy!

When the whole world was crazy over the football matches in Europe as the football season was drawing to a close fast, my church was crazy over futsal in Subang. We were in a friendly tourney, a fierce torney with fierce girls and tough boys LOL.

And so, I was elected as Mr Goalie, standing guard in front of the goal post as a meat shield. =D

But hey after 2 years, at least I could still kick the ball. I learnt a new talent that day, I could goalkeep (bah lousy meatshield.... =D) I managed saved a ton of balls (and my balls too) thanks to the automatic placing of my limbs all around the goal post like some sorta karate move LOL.

So at the end of the game, only 4 balls went through my limbs lol. Hey its 4 outa 2mil shots and thats good for a walking skeleton like me ok? =D

At the end of the torney was a star match, a "Girls Only" match, now we really see what these girls are capable of LOL, tigers with no stripes... RARW. They are tough and know no mercy on the field. A quote from Steve Irwin "They might look adorable and assumed to be tame and domesticated but they are just as wild as you can think, however attacks are rare and if they happen, there is often a reason."(There is often a reason...)


Ps. Another step to gender equality! (in aggression too)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home