Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Oh Noes... I have been tagged!

Anyway I'll try to answer the questions...
Now thanks to Chong Yong you guys get to know me better!

Instructions: Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag as many people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.

1. What's your favorite anime at the present time?
Doremon, (is Spongebob counted as anime?)


2. Given the chance, what special ability/power would you like to have?
Make people conform to my ways and ideas. Faith, Hope and Charity! =)


3. If you were to be stranded on a deserted island, who are the 3 blog buddies you would take with you? Why?
Hmm... my good friend Josh and Lizamey... the world is too small a world for anyone else. =D


4. Where is the place that you want to go the most?
San Fransisco, no other place better on Earth.
If other than on Earth, I would like to go to Heaven 0=)


5. If you can have 1 dream to come true, what would it be?
Be the greatest father on Earth. Thats enough.


6. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
Yes, in fact, I do believe that all bad things has to end with something nice. =)


7. What is your life's most dearest desire?
Make a change in the world. Make a change...


8. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
I'll just give it away.


9. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
Probably not. I'll just turn pink then red then blue.


10. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Selfless, hardworking, very intelligent.


11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
God loving, sweet, wacky! =D


12. Which type of person do you hate the most?
People who like to boast. People who say something unintelligent, I don't hate, just dislike, God forbids me to hate anyone on Earth.


13. What is your ambition?
Be the greatest leader on earth, like King Solomon.


14. If you have fault, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
If you tell me, I'll probably listen and if I get angry, I would probably apologize later. But don't keep quiet, I would like you to be honest.


15. What is your favourite sport?
Tennis. Tennis. and running.


16. Are you a shopaholic or not?
No.


17. Find a word to describe the person who tagged you.
Radical.


18. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
Just improve everything, I like the way I am but I would prefer to continue building myself up.


19. Was there something that changed your life tremendously? What was it?
Yes, once I was a bad boy, I threw a chair at a person and after being punished, I made up my mind to be different, be of a different perspective and so I became, and I am.


20. Are you involve any boy-girl relationships now?
"No comment at the moment. You reporters write whatever you want, I have no comments"



People who I would tag
Suze
Josh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home