Saturday, April 12, 2008

The Chronicles of "Subang Park" Pt. 2

Walking towards the Frenchie trees, we passed two boys fantastically enjoying taking photos with their cameras and a couple of other joggers.

From the end of the park, I could see somebody with red hair waving frantically at us.
It took me 5 seconds to make out who that girl was and why was she waving frantically towards us. LOL 5 full seconds... =D

Hey, it's Ken! (Yet another redhead, this one, original hair color)
So we stood there wasting 5 minutes on what to do...
Then, we broke into 2 teams to try to cover a larger area.(the park's probably a hundred acres large...) =(

Sofia: Should I call Mr. Tan to ask about Mrs. Tan (Mr. Tan is not related to Mrs. Tan, Mr.T teaches Physics, Mrs.T teaches Adv. Func.)
Me: You can try...
Sofia: Ok, I'll call. ( I personally wouldn't have the courage too) =D
*in call*

However the call was fruitless, Mr. Tan did not know Mrs. Tan... =\
Desperate... I keep pushing Sofia to try the back end of the park again as that is the most hidden place around.

Sofia: But I went round there twice alredy...
Me: So have I, but I haven't covered the very back end yet.
Sofia: Hmm... Ok, lets give it a try.

Up the back end, we saw a group of people sitting on the floor presumably having a picnic.
Sofia: Nah it can't be them can it?
Me: Looks like Mrs. Tan's back to me. (Always see her back in class) =P
Sofia: *ICPU!* (Discreet shout)
Me: What!? What's that for.
Sofia: *giggle* what else should I say?
Me: (ignores last reply) IT IS MRS. TAN!

Me: Thank goodness we found you Mrs. Tan!
Mrs. Tan: Where were you guys...
Sofia: *Chuckles* I went round twice.....

I left the conversation and ran down the hill to call Eng Seng and Ken.
Halfway down the hill (slope), I realized that I had no way of contacting them (no HP) and I had no idea where those guys were, Thank God, and the Angels that Ken had red hair and was wearing somekind of "lime green" boxers... XD Now, how hard is it not to spot him.

Soon we were all at the small platform, munching away... hungry from the lengthy search. The picnic was pretty pleasant from here except for Sofia who kept shouting *Mr. Tan* at every jogger that passed. =\ She wanted to know who Mrs. Tan husband was after Mrs. Tan made a mistake of telling her that Mr. Tan was in the park.

Well, another Saturday to remember...
You guys who didn't come missed everything! =D



















Group shot with "red heads" on the left and
Mrs. Tan in the center with her mentees.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home