Tuesday, April 1, 2008

A Day Without Rain



Just a week ago, it was raining nearly every day, It was... I could say, a rainy streak.

Rain...rain...rain...

I got so sick of it, I started to curse Global Warming but uh... well I couldn't do much (I'm a green guy, I walk to collage everyday =P), so I kept playing the song "A Day Without Rain"(Enya) as I looked forward to the end of the rainy season.

So just last Friday, I rose early in the morning to find the SUN! Oh old friend, how I missed the sun who dries my clothes and make everybody's day cheerful!

I had always looked forward to Fridays but this Friday was just extraordinary, It was at the end of the day, one of the best Friday I had ever have.

So today I am wearing clean clothes, lol not like I do not wash my clothes but I am just happy I am wearing clothes that I washed by myself and not sent to the "Dobi".

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home