Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Lion of Judah Pt.1


I enrolled myself into a hectic week last week lol, I'm so sorry my blog fell into a state of neglect.
Ok, so what happened last week? What caused us to live in utter boredom with no updates to read? LOL!

Ok... Ok... Last week I joined the Taylors Model United Nations conference-

*Model United Nations? What the heck is that?*

Uh... its a student version of the United Nations, my dear impatient readers. =P

*Wha-*

We basically had a mock General Assembly that discussed various current world issues discussed in the current UN General Assembly.

-When registering last Tuesday:
Board mem.: What country would u like to represent?
Me: China!
Board mem.: Sorry taken!
Me: Uh... Occupied Palestinian Territory?
Board mem.: Uh... I'm sorry but that country is not included, here have a look at the list.
(Looks at list)
Me: *Madagascar... Morocco... Monaco... Malaysia...* YEESH... Mud...!
(All the bigger nations were taken except for...)
Me: I'll take ISRAEL if thats available hehe...

What IN Enstine's Relative World was I getting myself into!?

So poof, poop and pood, I was the Delegate of Israel now, and for 3 days I'll be Kosher!(Jewish version of halal)

Ok.... so the real event starts here, end of Pt 1:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home