Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Earth Week!


Well so hello everybody, this week is Earth Week as we run up to Earth Day, which is on April 22nd. So hey everybody, start doing something to give back what we took from the Earth. This is our only home, our only Earth.

So here is my plan for the week:

1. No "Ta Pau" (take away) in polystyrene containers.
2. Use the recycling bins.
3. MAKE ROOMMATE USE LESS WATER IN BATHROOM.
4. Jaga my basil plant better =)


I am going to do my part, so what are you going to do to make this world a better place?



Other non-effort obligations:
Movie: "The inconvenient truth" in class.
Assignment: Climate change.
Online Discussion: "The inconvenient truth".

My class rocks... yours stink.... Xd

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home