Wednesday, April 30, 2008

15 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME

15 RANDOM THINGS ABOUT ME
tagged by Suze...

RULES : Each player of this game starts off with 15 weird things/habits/little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged need to write a blog of their own 15 weird habits/things/little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end, you need to choose 10 people to be tagged and list their names. No tag backs!

1. I have nothing to say yet a lot to say!
2. Do I contradict myself? Very well I contradict myself...
3. I have not tasted most of the cheeses i put out here. Uh.. Lois, I guess brie must be really good eh? lol
4. I love Quarter Pounder
5. I breathe air =D
6. I don't like most of Israel's actions...
7. I have an alien pet plushie
8. I have hiperhidrosis (Sweaty palms)
9. I stopped being a Coke addict. (If I can do it, YOU can too)
10.I interpret dreams.
11.I don't play DOTA. ( I just don't, don't ask why...)
12.I hate people who oppose me with no valid reason. >=(
13.I had always wanted to go to space.
14.I know Africa is a continent! (I'm smarter than YOU!)
15.When I was small I wanted to be the leader of the world, at that time, I believed the leader of the world was Bill Clinton. (Insights into my ambitions anybody?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home