Saturday, May 31, 2008

Lucy in the sky

Hmm, For two days now, I woke up to the sound of buzzing planes, a whole load of them.
Having them spoil my slumber party twice, I wanted to see what it was.

Here they are:


From the looks of it, my guess is that they just took off from Subang airport and are trying to find a formation.

Ok this just in, I saw the infamous SU-30 MKM right over my head, I tell you, it was only 80 m above my apt unit. The camera didn't capture it though. Too fast. Close enough for me to see the double back fins and the dual engines to say that it is an SU-30.

Ok this just in too, all these air activity is for the TUDM expo, 1st June that is tmr. =D

Spotted and most probably belongs to the Malaysian air acrobatic team

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home